Monday 5 March 2012

I've cracked open the chocolate, this should be interesting....

Well it's been a while hasn't it! For some reason I haven't had anything to write about.

Everything is finally getting back on track....oh wait! There's something to write about....

Well line learning is no longer an issue anymore I'm pretty much off script. One or two bits need a bit of work but line learning is no longer dominating my life. (phew!) I'm a lot calmer than I used to be. I used to stress out A LOT (people who know me can back me up on this) but recently i've had more "me time" where I can do what I want, when I want and hang out with who I want.

So basically, I feel awesome again!!! *does a small victory dance*

Now that I've got that out of my system, I can move on. Even though I've been having a lot of "up" days recently, it appears that the "down" days still like to make an appearance. For example, I've just had a great weekend, so my body has decided that to bring me back to planet earth it's going to make me feel like a barrel. 3-day weekend yes, but stomach cramps noooo! Also, I seem to be taking a lot more control of people's perspectives of me. That may sound weird but I shall explain. I used to be the butt of the joke, and sometimes I didn't mind if I was in the right sort of mood, but at times I was clearly not in the mood. However, now I take everything with a pinch of salt (my friends will all now say in unison "but we've been telling you that for ages!!" well I say to you I was listening, it just didn't make sense at the time)

It's not a very long blog post today I know, but when you feel like I do today, with the pain and the "I-told-you-so" moment directed at me possibly being fired in my direction soon, you get what you're given :)

Also, a mini shout-out to my friend Sarah, as she has been really helpful over the last couple of days, plus she has a very cool blog!

See ya!

H. x

No comments:

Post a Comment