Wednesday 28 December 2011

An interesting start....

Well....Hi!

I've got to admit i'm very flattered that you've taken the time to go out of your way from whatever you were doing (updating your status, shopping online, playing Sims or something- the list goes on) to read my first blog post!

My name shall be "H.x" for the purposes of the blog, not only because i'm a fan of "Steps"....

....i'm kidding!

It's because I think it adds a certain level of mystique to the concept of a blog, plus it's my blog I can call myself what I want.

Basically I have been inspired by a univeristy friend of mine to start a blog. God knows what i've let myself in for, because I have no idea what i'm doing, and you're reading this so you have no idea what's going to happen next...

Oh dear i'm drifting a tad off-topic here....I do that a lot, ask anyone!

I'm not a confident person, so it's a relatively big thing for me to open up in such a public manner, but as the year 2012 looms, which if we are to believe it will be our final year (I don't believe it but there you go) then I need to start being a new me!


So here's to an interesting start!

H. x

No comments:

Post a Comment