Wednesday 3 July 2013

Cute Overload's got nothing on this...

To the many people that know me, as soon as a small, fuzzy, cute animal walks into view...you no longer exist, only the small, cute animal...

It's actually got to the point now where I can't go to the zoo anymore because I just won't stop going "aww" at sub-sonic levels.

This is not a particularly good trait to have, especially during rather important conversations...however, I vow to prove that I have good reason to go "aww"

Picture 1:

HOW DO YOU NOT SEE HOW CUTE THIS IS!!!

I just want to reach in and cuddle this tiny little thing...is that so much to ask??




Picture 2:

IT'S A BUNNY WITH A SHOPPING TROLLEY!!!

How can you not go Awww to that?!?








Picture 3:

If you do not aww at this...you are insane...













Picture 4:

This is Daisy. She is a 12 year old American Cocker Spaniel....and she's all mine!

This is just one classic photo...I have hundreds of them, all as cute as the next...hehehehe






Picture 5:

Just...it's little nose...and ears...and eyes...it's so fluffy!!!

I used to have a hamster that looked exactly like this, she managed to stuff a whole brussell sprout into her mouth in one go...my kind of animal!






This is just a small selection of the cute pictures I have...but they all show one thing:

I "aww" because these animals are adorable, they deserve to be aww-ed with everything we have.



Live Long and Prosper

H. x

No comments:

Post a Comment