Thursday 10 May 2012

Typical Girlish Rant

You know when you think you've found that one guy that gets you, that accepts you for the whole package so to speak, who really doesn't care if you're at their flat till 4am in your trackies? Well I thought I had.....

Y'know that little "miracle" that I spoke about in my last post, about finally dating someone? Well that backfired right back at me. Oh the joy of joys to be back on the "market" again. (If you couldn't see the sarcasm there then you need to get your eyes tested) I hate that expression "back on the market." Since when do women look like we needed to be sold at a market?  I know it's not a literal meaning so please don't have a go at me, I'm just a female in a bad mood. Stand clear one and all!

Now I know 3 months doesn't seem like a long time, but for a girl such as myself who hasn't been in a long enough relationship since year 13 (about 2 years ago) 3 months is a heck of a long time. I was pretty happy with everything, and we had managed to get through the 3 week easter gap with 244 miles between us, but when a guy wants to be just friends, you've kind of got to go with it. I'm content with being friends, seeming as we know each other pretty darn well, but there will always be that lingering feeling. Long distance relationships are hard to manage, especially with such a long gap, so I wasn't even sure we would get through the 4 month gap that is just coming up. But, if we had been in a relationship i'm sure it would've worked.

I'm trying to find out interesting facts about long distance relationships but Google is not exactly being helpful. All I can tell is that it doesn't make a difference if you are 1 mile or 100 miles apart, you have the same chances of staying together/breaking up just like everyone else. I always said to myself that I probably wouldn't get a boyfriend at university, so I shouldn't exactly be moaning. I've got a 4 month gap ahead of me where I will be back in Essex, so god knows what's going to happen down there (I can say that because I'm currently still in Stoke for another 17 days....don't expect a lot of blog posts as nothing interesting is planned to happen, well maybe the drama awards night....) You never know, I may end up meeting someone back home, but the chances are slim, as at university I can safely say it is the largest collection of hot men I have seen in a long time all in one place!

Speaking of 17 days stuck in Stoke, anyone have any good ideas of what to do? At the moment my days consist of: sleeping, eating, going on my laptop and that's about it. I occasionally leave my room on the rare blue moon, but that's only because everyone has gone back home. Damn long distance....I've been drawing. I know it sounds silly but it really calms me when I'm feel frustrated. What do you think?


<------ Shows how incredibly bored I get. I have too much time on my hands








Update on the exams front. I PASSED!!! Every single exam is done, dusted and passed!!!! I'm so relieved you have no idea! No more stress (well apart from my social life, but that's normal!)

                                                       
Well i'll be chatting to soon, hopefully from the comfort of my living room rather that the uncomfortableness of my desk chair at university.


H. x






No comments:

Post a Comment